If you contact your Senator, include this tidbit (edit as you see fit)
1 dead, several injured in shooting at Worthing High in Houston, TX.
Short synopsis - At a non-sanctioned athletic event at a high school in Houston, a car of gangbangers drove onto the field, started a fight and then drew pistols from the car and fired, killing one person and injuring several others.
1) The athletic field is similar to what Guice thinks he's protecting
2) Being a high school, it is a gun free zone, like the athletic parks
3) The gun free zone did not stop the criminals from coming onto the property with firearms
4) While we don't know if any of the parents had licenses to carry, it would be illegal to carry there anyway since it's a GFZ
5) at least one person in the crowd fired back, but it is not clear if it was a parent or another gangbanger.
6) the inability to carry in a GFZ (and municipal parks with athletic fields in Guice's amendment), would not allow parents to protect themselves or their children.
This is a far more likely scenario, than parents shooting each other. The Guice Amendment needs to go.