• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Port Orchard OC Chinese lunch 4-4-11

fire suppressor

Anyone care to join me this coming Monday 4-4-11 in Port Orchard for some Chinese food and conversation? I have never been here before so I am not sure if they are open carry friendly or not but I know one way to find out :)

Monday April 4, 2011 at 1400
China sun buffet
4331 Bethel Rd SE, Port Orchard, WA 98366

The Patriot

I would love to join you. But I dont have this Monday off....I have the next one. I have no problem having a day trip somewhere.

fire suppressor

Hey everyone just picked up pills for a sinus infection I really appreciate everyone who responded but am feeling like I need to reschedule. Squeak thank you for your rsvp and to the patriot thank you for your willingness to make the day trip up here. Hopefully once this all clears up I can find another day that works well for everyone. Thanks again to everyone and I apologize for any inconvenience

sirpuma

We don't normally eat out so I tend to be leery about the local fare. Since I am normally doing dinner with the family all the time, dinners are usually not something I can do. However I will be home alone from the 15th-18th as my wife and boy will be in Minnesota. I would be happy to join in the OC festivities if we can set something up then.

Trigger Dr

We don't normally eat out so I tend to be leery about the local fare. Since I am normally doing dinner with the family all the time, dinners are usually not something I can do. However I will be home alone from the 15th-18th as my wife and boy will be in Minnesota. I would be happy to join in the OC festivities if we can set something up then.

How about the WAC OC table? good chance to increase your business a bit too. 15th & 16th.

sirpuma

How about the WAC OC table? good chance to increase your business a bit too. 15th & 16th.

You mean 16th/17th? Saturday the 16th I have a wedding to go to in Oly. There doesn't seem to be any WAC shows that weekend. Is there a reschedule that I missed? The next Puyallup show is in May.

Last edited:

Trigger Dr

You mean 16th/17th? Saturday the 16th I have a wedding to go to in Oly. There doesn't seem to be any WAC shows that weekend. Is there a reschedule that I missed? The next Puyallup show is in May.

You are correct, the show is the 14 15 May. My bad.