Thread: Hello from Indiana

Hello from Indiana

I have been watching your forum, with interest since the Madison incident was posted on ingunowners.com
    As most (if not all) of you know, in Indiana we have the choice to either open or conceal carry. Some of us, for various reasons, choose to open carry.
    Recently, we have been given an opportunity to discuss company policy with a restaurant called Mongolian BBQ. They have actually joined our board to discuss their decisions.

Why am I posting here? Part of their decision is based on the fact that they have restaurants in Wisconsin. I would invite you to join us. We may be able to sway them by using reason and RESPECT.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/carry_...you_stand.html

Regular Member protect our rights's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post
    I have been watching your forum, with interest since the Madison incident was posted on ingunowners.com
    As most (if not all) of you know, in Indiana we have the choice to either open or conceal carry. Some of us, for various reasons, choose to open carry.
    Recently, we have been given an opportunity to discuss company policy with a restaurant called Mongolian BBQ. They have actually joined our board to discuss their decisions.

Why am I posting here? Part of their decision is based on the fact that they have restaurants in Wisconsin. I would invite you to join us. We may be able to sway them by using reason and RESPECT.

Welcome to OCDO! I'm sure you will find the individuals from the Wisconsin section very informative and helpful. Hope they can help you with your restaurant problem.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post

Welcome Rookie,

Asian cuisine (mystery meat) isnt my thing,but for those interested HuHots has places in Eau Claire,Appleton, Green Bay,Madison, and Kenosha.

http://www.huhot.com/index.aspx

LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

I have been a member of the INGO forum for about a year now. I'm not very active but will do what I can to help.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Hello, I'm the person that started the thread that lead to the thread posted. I was going to wait until everything was figured out before posting here. But Thank you Rookie, it is a very good idea to invite them to INGO to join the discussion and I hope they do. Here is my version of what happened.
    http://ingunowners.com/forums/carry_...ml#post1765084

Hello all.
    There seems to be a small problem. There seems to be no police report or 911 call. But the police were called and I thought they had to file a report to any call?

I'm thinking it was a co-operation between Lafayette IN PD and the owners of HuHot, or maybe that LPD is covering their asses. I have an attorney involved trying to find out what is going on. Again I will start a new thread about this experience.