Hello, welcome. Let's take those questions in order...
1) Yes you can open carry with the firearm loaded; most all who do so carry with a round in the chamber.
2) I'm not sure what you mean about requirements for holstering. I will say that if you are not licensed and are carrying openly, make sure the gun is visible at all times, outside the waistband rigs are probably a good idea in this regard.
3) There is no leagl requirement to have the safety "on", however there are some designs that for very obvious reasons it's more than prudent to do so! You must understand the way YOUR carry gun operates, do not carry at all unless that is the case.
4) Without a CHL (Ohio's or another that's recognized by Ohio) you cannot transport the gun while it's loaded. Be advised, Ohio's definition of "loaded" is quite restrictive: In short if you have ammo in any magazine or speedloader for that firearm, even if it's all separate from the gun, Ohio says that firearm is loaded!
5) You need to clarify this question for me a little bit better. Meantime, review and understand what I stated above about Ohio's wacky definition of a "loaded" firearm!