Thread: First person shooter range vid - Tennessee Outdoors Nine

First person shooter range vid - Tennessee Outdoors Nine

Want to get your blood pumping while sitting at your computer? Take a look at this guy's videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/tnoutdoors9

Shoulder mounted camera, open woods shooting against multiple targets and one vid where he hits a steel 12" plate at 100 and 200 yds.

THIS is how we'd all like to shoot, I think. Supposedly, this gentleman is self-taught.

LMAO wouldnt you be just a little cautious about a 1911 stuffed into your cake that looked used and stuffed in a ziplock? Sounds to me like that gun has prolly put a few folks in front of the pearly gates... Good video, that guys is a solid shot.. wouldnt matter how many mags you had if you ran against that guy
    "So there I was between a rock and a hard place, when it hit me... What am I doing on this side of the rock?"

I nominate him for Season 3 of Top Shot.

Kinda makes 'going to the Range' and perforating some 'Shoot-n-c' seem lame and inadequate by comparison.

Actually, back in the 60s this is the way we shot our .22s and we were not that far from houses and stuff, shooting 22LR and making a pretty good racket. Oddly, nobody called the cops, complained or even blinked twice in those days. Even my mom, who had to hear the guns going off, never said anything. It was just acceptable.