• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First person shooter range vid - Tennessee Outdoors Nine

Badger Johnson

Want to get your blood pumping while sitting at your computer? Take a look at this guy's videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/tnoutdoors9

Shoulder mounted camera, open woods shooting against multiple targets and one vid where he hits a steel 12" plate at 100 and 200 yds.

THIS is how we'd all like to shoot, I think. Supposedly, this gentleman is self-taught.

DevinWKuska

LMAO wouldnt you be just a little cautious about a 1911 stuffed into your cake that looked used and stuffed in a ziplock? Sounds to me like that gun has prolly put a few folks in front of the pearly gates... Good video, that guys is a solid shot.. wouldnt matter how many mags you had if you ran against that guy

Badger Johnson

Kinda makes 'going to the Range' and perforating some 'Shoot-n-c' seem lame and inadequate by comparison. :(

Actually, back in the 60s this is the way we shot our .22s and we were not that far from houses and stuff, shooting 22LR and making a pretty good racket. Oddly, nobody called the cops, complained or even blinked twice in those days. Even my mom, who had to hear the guns going off, never said anything. It was just acceptable.