• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

California bill uses school zones as an "end around" to practically foreclose the RTC

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
California bill uses school zones as an "end around" to practically foreclose the RTC

http://www.contracostaopencarry.org...gainst-sb-661-1-500-foot-gun-free-school-zone

By increasing the school zones from 1000 ft to 1500 ft this proposed bill would 'effectively' prohibit the right to carry.

Clearly the school zone laws are not about protecting schools, but a back-door way to practically foreclose the right to carry.

I look forward to the precedent Wisconsin Carry's GFSZ lawsuit will set.

XDFDE45

Apparently California and the LA County Sheriff didn't get the memo about Heller or McDonald
screaming.gif
. When it comes to Kalifornistan nothing surprises me anymore.

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Maybe the USA will get lucky & Kalifornia will have the "big one" & then slid off into the Ocean. That state is one big drain of the USA economy anyways with all the Illegals, etc. ...... 49 states, it has a ring to it....

Last edited: