• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Janesville Open Carry BBQ, April 23rd at 2pm...

gunguy2009

I will be setting up a OC BBQ in Janesville on April 23rd (Weather permitting) at Riverside Park in Janesville. There is a Play area for the kids so bring the Family, The nearest school is 1.6 miles away (Google Maps) We had a BBQ here last year and went great. Brats, burgers, chips and salads... Let me know who will be able to attend. Look forward to meeting you guys there.

TyGuy

I'll be there. Is it a potluck style, should I bring something to share?

Also, can this be put as a sticky at the top of the thread?

gunguy2009

TyGuy, If you would like to bring something, Sure, that would be great. A few of my college buddies went to the strip club here over the weekend and half of em came back sick! -- No B.S. So I'm sorry fellas, had to cancel the strippers... lol

gunguy2009

Hey everyone, I think I'm gonna bump this bbq up a few weeks. When I planned it, I didn't realize I set it up on Easter weekend. A lot of people will be away with family . So I am going to move the date to Saturday, May 21st at 2pm. By then we should also be out of the rainy season...

Outdoorsman1

Hey everyone, I think I'm gonna bump this bbq up a few weeks. When I planned it, I didn't realize I set it up on Easter weekend. A lot of people will be away with family . So I am going to move the date to Saturday, May 21st at 2pm. By then we should also be out of the rainy season...

:banana:

Outdoorsman1