Thread: Reno Meetup 4/16

Exclamation Reno Meetup 4/16

Ok lets see if there are people in the Reno/Sparks area!

There has not been any kind of meeting here in Reno for about 6 months all the while Las Vegas has meetings every month and get out educate people about the gun laws.

I propose we meet at Jacks Restaurant at 8am for breakfast, the food is cheap and it is good, also if you don't have the money for a full breakfast how about just a coffee and a chance to put a face with the names on the board.

Jacks Resturant
    2200 Victorian Ave
    Sparks, NV 89431
    (775) 331-8184

Let me know if you are going to be attending so I can give them some sort of idea how many people are going to be there
    http://washoecountygunrights.blogspot.com/

*** I am NOT a Lawyer, and I DO NOT have any LEGAL EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS ***

MOLON LABE

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
    Sounds good, if I'm in the area I'll drop in.

I will try very hard to attend, right now I'm saying maybe-but trying to attend, my motorcycle needs two new tires plus 8am mean I have to leave by 0530 to get there on time

Strong maybe on my end.

Ok, so far we have 2 (my self and my wife and yes she OC's) that will be there and 3 maybe's

So at this point I don't need to reserve any space, If anybody else is going and have not posted yet let me know, if not it might be a tight squeeze getting 20 people in 1 booth!

*** I am NOT a Lawyer, and I DO NOT have any LEGAL EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS ***

MOLON LABE

My wife and I would like to go, but with her being 38 weeks pregnant all of our time is currently dedicated to prepping the house for a newborn.

Quote Originally Posted by njeske View Post
    My wife and I would like to go, but with her being 38 weeks pregnant all of our time is currently dedicated to prepping the house for a newborn.
    Congratz to you, and no problem, there will be plenty of other times!

I hope to see the ones that can make it there!

MOLON LABE

Reno Meeting

My husband & I enjoyed a nice breakfast here but saw no one else. Would love to see these group get-togethers grow! Look forward to seeing more participants at the next one. And congrats to the 'njeske' couple with their soon to be arrival !

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
    Sorry, I had to be out of the area this morning.

8am is to early for me, but I would like to attend open carry events in the future, now that the weather is cooperating maybe a pot luck picnic by the river downtown is in order

Quote Originally Posted by DVC View Post
    Sorry, I had to be out of the area this morning.
    No need to be sorry, we all have things that we need to take care of

Quote Originally Posted by chrsjhnsn View Post
    8am is to early for me, but I would like to attend open carry events in the future, now that the weather is cooperating maybe a pot luck picnic by the river downtown is in order
    That sounds like a great idea!

Do we want to go to wingfield park (not sure if they have BBQ pits), or we could go to the Sparks Marina!, I know they have BBQ pits and I know there is a need to educate the people, police and park ranger that frequent the park!

and I was thinking that if we made 1 side dish each to share with everyone, and BYOM (Bring Your Own Meat), start about noon or so.

Let me know what you all think and lets get the ball rolling! How does the 21st of may sound??

MOLON LABE

I have to check a calendar but the 21st looks promising for me, I agree on Sparks Marina too-bbq pits and maybe that Ranger will have to watch as we enjoy our rights and some good bbq