• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

tonight

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
My lady has inventory and will be working late.
Anyone wants to shoot the breeze over coffee etc I am open to idea.
Hate tv and threads here are becoming redundant over maplewood.

St chas. county preferred but open to other options as well. Shoot a pm if you would like to just goof off and talk some smack LOL.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Too far to drive and get there in time - dash nabbit. :D

Would enjoy it though - love impromptu meet-ups. Best way to share and really get to know somebody.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Ok, well got a late mabey lol, work ran longer than expected.

Heading out to run some errands, have fun!

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Well wound up remaining a fairly boring night.Petted a couple of doggies while my future step son bought some Guenna pig food, found out Ultimate electronics is getting close with the sell out and unless you want a display flat screen or stereo speakers there is not much left, and Tivo systems are way too expensive to bother with!

Guess my popularity is low lol!

StevenSTL

Just got home from work. Would have loved to take you up on that offer. I'm always happy to meet and talk about guns.