Thread: LOL @ ZX in st charles

LOL @ ZX in st charles

Accomplished Advocate
    I do not see the humor in armed robbery even if it was not an actual powder actuated firearm.

kudos to the police for catching him quickly that's impressive but I don't consider this a laughing matter and kind of an unprofessional way to present this post

i find it funny in a way how they just denied service to an Oc'er ad was just on the boycott list.

i may have a twisted sense of LOL'ing

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar

Ironic

Quote Originally Posted by kylemoul View Post
    i find it funny in a way how they just denied service to an Oc'er ad was just on the boycott list.

i may have a twisted sense of LOL'ing
    I think the incident could be worked into a verse of that song "Isn't it Ironic"

Doc

i do, many times, use LOL as a defenition of irony.

i stopped going into ZX when they built the new QT. i o/c in there with no issues.

These armed robberies in St. Charles are starting to get a little too close to home.

no ****...i work right off first capitol. i always have my gun on me, in my pocket since i have to dress casual...

I live on 94 in Heritage Landing. I never walk out of my door unarmed.

Lake St. Louis/South O'Fallon here. Always carry, too, albeit usually CC.

The other day I went to Shop 'n Save at 10p and saw a cop running down someone running from SnS. Thought about joining in the fun, but thought better of it since I had my gun on me and no belt.

Just putting my 2 cents in here, but hearing all of this honestly makes me sad. I grew up in the St. Chuck area, went to SCW and it is honestly not what it used to be. (I'm currently stationed in western MO) The only reason I go back there now is to spend time with my son and I find myself struggling between my ex wifes wishes (no firearms around my son, even though I'm starting to lean her in the "right" direction) and what I feel is my duty to be ready to protect him when out and about. Obviously, I choose to be prepared for the worst, but its sad that it has come to this. Sorry, just my personal little rant that I had to get out.