• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LOL @ ZX in st charles

kylemoul

i find it funny in a way how they just denied service to an Oc'er ad was just on the boycott list.

i may have a twisted sense of LOL'ing

kylemoul

i do, many times, use LOL as a defenition of irony.

i stopped going into ZX when they built the new QT. i o/c in there with no issues.

kylemoul

no ****...i work right off first capitol. i always have my gun on me, in my pocket since i have to dress casual...

silo

Lake St. Louis/South O'Fallon here. Always carry, too, albeit usually CC.

The other day I went to Shop 'n Save at 10p and saw a cop running down someone running from SnS. Thought about joining in the fun, but thought better of it since I had my gun on me and no belt.

woodchuck114

Just putting my 2 cents in here, but hearing all of this honestly makes me sad. I grew up in the St. Chuck area, went to SCW and it is honestly not what it used to be. (I'm currently stationed in western MO) The only reason I go back there now is to spend time with my son and I find myself struggling between my ex wifes wishes (no firearms around my son, even though I'm starting to lean her in the "right" direction) and what I feel is my duty to be ready to protect him when out and about. Obviously, I choose to be prepared for the worst, but its sad that it has come to this. Sorry, just my personal little rant that I had to get out.