• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lunch this Sunday April 3rd Downtown Huntington beach

WS6Rampage

I might be, depending on what time I get home from work in the morning. I usually get home around 4:30am so I'm a zombie around mid day Sunday. Haha!!

OC KIMBER

Nothing exciting to report checked out the paintball competition walked by 5 LEO that checked us out with no interaction went up main street and had a good lunch at the 2nd floor grill all in all a good day to OC