Thread: GOD BLESS this Texas girl!

GOD BLESS this Texas girl!

Here's a video that I guarantee you won't forget anytime soon! She didn't
    cry, although she came close to losing it, and she gave those a reality
    check they dearly needed.

Texas girl, Judy Dorsett Tyler, had the encroachment on her second
    amendment rights so graphically illustrated. The honorable senator from
    New York , Chuck Schumer, was getting a little uncomfortable in his chair.
    The room was absolutely dead quiet throughout her testimony and the gun
    banners (meaning Senators who want to BAN citizens' ownership of all guns)
    absolutely speechless as this little Texas gal chews them up and spits them
    out. She knows what the 2nd amendment is really all about.. Watch it. You
    will be glad you did. And pass it along.

I apologize if this have been posted previously.

<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4069761537893819675>
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61537893819675
    The way that you wander is the way that you choose,
    The day that you tarry, is the day that you lose!

Many would look at this and say "Well, that only happened once."

We need to educate by saying "It only needs to happen once."

Excellent Video, I saw this a number of years ago but this is always going to be relevant . Never forget the Lubys Massacre.

watch this .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCQN3O78WvI
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 03-31-2011 at 11:41 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    Many would look at this and say "Well, that only happened once."

We need to educate by saying "It only needs to happen once."
    And an answer to that one would be, "if it only saves one life, it's worth it"! I believe that's basically what the anti's say about such things as trigger locks and guns in the home.
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...

For the record, this is a video of Dr. Suzanna Hupp. She testified in our Capitol in '05, I believe, in favor of the PPA. I had the honor of meeting her then. She now speaks all over the country on firearms rights. She was the driving force in getting Texas to pass their concealed carry law in the 1990s. After is passed she became a member of the Texas Legislature.
    Jim Burgess
    NRA Lifetime

Wow... +1000 to what this girl's saying. Even if we were only limited to magazines of no more than 10 rounds, do you know how many I could carry on my belt? You could carry at least 18 magazines on a belt with only 10 rounds in them each. Like she said, it doesn't take any effort at all to change out mags before someone can rush you. Loved the video.
    Last edited by Pyro01; 04-01-2011 at 01:00 PM.
    Join Wisconsin Carry today, defend your rights!

Wisconsin Carry member since March, 2011

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

brought tears to my eyes because i agree 100%. I rather be dead or in prison with my family alive than to be alive and know i could do nothing the save them.....

Isn't it strange the difference in where you born and how you were raised? You look at her and then you look at Carolyn McCarthy from New York, who after her husband was killed and her son severely injured on the Long Island Rail Road commuter train became RABIDLY anti gun.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Quote Originally Posted by theoicarry View Post
    Here's a video that I guarantee you won't forget anytime soon!
    Welcome to the internet. I haven't forgotten it since the first time I saw it on C-SPAN before any but a chosen few had internet, and it gets re-posted regularly in almost every gun forum, blog, mailing list, etc., at least once a year.

Texas girl, Judy Dorsett Tyler...
    Who?

Did you even look at the video page, which clearly says the speaker is Suzanna Gratia-Hupp?

Dr. Hupp, DC, wasn't a Texas legislator when she gave this testimony; she was first elected in 1996 (after passage of the Texas CHL law, but her story was critical to passage).

I apologize if this have been posted previously.
    Previously, and repeatedly, and over and over again, multiple times.

Don't fee bad, it's always worth watching again, but please: do some minimal research before passing along something you got in an email link.

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).

Dr. Hupp got it exactly right when she said the 2nd Amendment was crafted by the Founding Fathers first and foremost to protect us from our government and then to protect selves and loved ones from bad guys. +1000
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Quote Originally Posted by KBCraig View Post
    Welcome to the internet. I haven't forgotten it since the first time I saw it on C-SPAN before any but a chosen few had internet, and it gets re-posted regularly in almost every gun forum, blog, mailing list, etc., at least once a year.

Who?

Did you even look at the video page, which clearly says the speaker is Suzanna Gratia-Hupp?

Dr. Hupp, DC, wasn't a Texas legislator when she gave this testimony; she was first elected in 1996 (after passage of the Texas CHL law, but her story was critical to passage).

Previously, and repeatedly, and over and over again, multiple times.

Don't fee bad, it's always worth watching again, but please: do some minimal research before passing along something you got in an email link.
    couldn't have said better myself!
    I had to change my signature because you know who got upset about it.