• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Gun Show this Weekend

fetch

Orphan has reserved a table and we are setting up today. I will be there fri and sun. Stop on by a sit a spell.

Thor80

Hi Orphan,
I sent you a PM about the table. I can sit a while tomorrow. I'll probably stop by in the morning and stay a while. Did we ever get a "Schedule" together? :) Hope to see some of ya'll there.

-Thor

Jeff Hayes

Great day at the gun show to day. I think I talked to more people today than any other day. Passed out a lot of flyers and got lots of positive comments. Had several great constitutional debats/discussions with people that actualy knew what they were talking about

Days like today make me feel like we are finaly taking our freedoms back, cant wait till tomorrow.

Thor80

Good to hear it! I wasn't able to make it tonight, had to watch kids. I'm on for the morning though. I should be there bout 9. See you there!

-Thor

o2ryan

I definitely hope to make it by tomorrow, but this is one of those weekends where most of my plans have been made for me already. I know we are in good hands this weekend. I will drop off a donation if nothing else.

Keep us posted and keep up the good work.