• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 AM Sat. 4/2

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The OC breakfast club meets to discuss future events and rehash the old ones.
Lot's happening, but I'll have to recheck my notes, if I can find them.

River City Diner
Parham Rd & I-95...................[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]view map[/FONT]
803 East Parham Rd
804-266-1500
Richmond, VA 23227

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Don't forget to bring any of your recalled tupperware pistols for proper recycling. :lol:

I only have two and since I wouldn't think of taking one out in public....the UV rays never get a chance to break them down.:lol:
I will tell everyone about my tobacco crop, how I saved Novakook and the multiple uses for Big Momma Panty Hose.

Last edited:

sidestreet

Sorry I can't be there folks...,

cousin passed on, I am honored to be a pallbearer. Whew..., what tough month March was for me, I'm just glad to get out of it alive. Maybe next weekend. Have a great breakfast folks and tell Courtney hello for me.

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

MarK19

Your Tax Dollars... at Rest

Sorry I can't make it; drill weekend.
-This is the "new guy" from Cracker Barrel on Mayland. My brother in Colorado [jamesB] said it'd be fun to OC my Beretta40 at Cracker Barrel last weekend and meet y'all. [Sidestreet (&Fam), GT67..., Skidmark, Grapeshot, 3GunKim] It was fun !! I was the first one asked to leave.
-I've got to be on the Navy base this weekend (and maybe the next two weeks if my orders are approved and the gov't doesn't declare bankruptcy).
-Glad to be onboard and look forward to seeing all ya'll next time.
N.J.B.H. USN
-----
"A REPUBLIC IF YOU CAN KEEP IT." Benjamin Franklin

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Sorry I can't make it; drill weekend.
-This is the "new guy" from Cracker Barrel on Mayland. My brother in Colorado [jamesB] said it'd be fun to OC my Beretta40 at Cracker Barrel last weekend and meet y'all. [Sidestreet (&Fam), GT67..., Skidmark, Grapeshot, 3GunKim] It was fun !! I was the first one asked to leave.
-I've got to be on the Navy base this weekend (and maybe the next two weeks if my orders are approved and the gov't doesn't declare bankruptcy).
-Glad to be onboard and look forward to seeing all ya'll next time.
N.J.B.H. USN
-----
"A REPUBLIC IF YOU CAN KEEP IT." Benjamin Franklin

'Till next time then - watch the forum for other meet-ups.