• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why you shouldn't talk to the Police

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Originally Posted by NovaCop10 I won't engage Ixtow in a discussion in this matter because his ignorance towards the fundamentals of the 4th amendment combined with his obvious anti-LEO agenda will only result in the thread being locked up (w/PeterNappie using this thread to bash me personally w/out adding any input into the actual discussion as usual).
Since I have you where you deserve...ON IGNORE, I wouldn't have even seen your bellyaching unless it was quoted (as it was).

There's just no way to add to what you laughingly call discussion. It does make good joke material at gatherings though.

I don't think I've ever personally bashed you...YET. You have an experience coming when I decide to!:uhoh:
3929153574_20e9ce7829.jpg

Last edited:

sol

hmmmmm... awesome and educational video! Can't get over how fast that guy talks.

Also the flexyourrights videos are worth a watch too.

Thanks for sharing.

:)

NovaCop

Since I have you where you deserve...ON IGNORE, I wouldn't have even seen your bellyaching unless it was quoted (as it was).

There's just no way to add to what you laughingly call discussion. It does make good joke material at gatherings though.

I don't think I've ever personally bashed you...YET. You have an experience coming when I decide to!:uhoh:
3929153574_20e9ce7829.jpg

For someone who has me on ignore (ha very immature) you sure do talk about me or Post to me enough. This is the Internet, I don't care nor fear your suspenseful future personal attack (again, very immature). I merely point out you only resort to insults instead of educational responses. You are too predictable.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
For someone who has me on ignore (ha very immature) you sure do talk about me or Post to me enough.

That's because I really don't like you! You just have that unlikable trait.

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Personal attack

That wasn't a personal attack, just the truth!

NovaCop

Peternap, I don't care if you don't like me but just calling me names only embarasses yourself. If you don't like me or my viewpoints then attack them by using articulated arguments. Keep it on topic... Name calling takes away from this site. I am surprised more members don't call you out. Although I do get comments about you from other members via PM.

Ixtox, calling me retarded? Aren't you the one who doesn't know what consensual encounters are? A quick look at your forum history shows your motive here is purely to be a cop basher. I don't see you ever using case laws or cites and you have been called out many times for it. Protected class? How so?

curtiswr

I guess this thread also illustrates that you shouldn't talk to the police because they will get their feelings hurt? :confused:

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
SNIP If you don't like me or my viewpoints then attack them by using articulated arguments.

Bwahahahahahahaa!!

None of us are that stupid. We know all about NovaCop229's tactics of evasion, strawman, go off on tangents,... There is absolutely no point in arguing with him. None. Articulately, or otherwise.

The utterly ridiculous element here is his repeated failure across time to apply the advice he gives above. A real case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Peternap, I don't care if you don't like me but just calling me names only embarasses yourself. If you don't like me or my viewpoints then attack them by using articulated arguments. Keep it on topic... Name calling takes away from this site. I am surprised more members don't call you out. Although I do get comments about you from other members via PM.

?

You don't care about this site or the Rights of Virginians. I said it when you first got here. You're on Safari and you're over your head.

I expect you do get comments from some members. I don't claim to get along with everyone. Just because someone owns a gun doesn't make them my buddy and I'm sure you have your groupies.

Now talk about comments...you are nearly always a topic of conversation and amusement. Novacop, the Boy Scout up north. Defender of nothing, spewer of rhetoric, joke of the day.

Now go write a few parking tickets!

Last edited:

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Guys,

Please debate over ISSUES.

Examples of personal attacks.

- Calling another poster a bald-faced liar
- Calling another poster retarded
- Calling another poster a boot-licker.

Contrary to assertions, we do not have an agenda here ... other than to keep the discourse professional that is.

If you think another poster's comments are so stupid as to be made by a mentally undeveloped individual, then surely you should be able to dismantle their ARGUMENT instead of resorting to name calling. That's all we are asking.

Thanks.

John

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
No, I am not doing any such thing. You're putting words in my mouth. I really don't appreciate that.

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Admin is a boot-licking douche

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Admin is a boot-licking douche

I have always said that I would not ban or punish someone for criticizing me and I stand by that. But really? This isn't criticism. It is just childish behavior. Way to portray us as professionals. :banghead:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
SNIP If you think another poster's comments are so stupid as to be made by a mentally undeveloped individual, then surely you should be able to dismantle their ARGUMENT instead of resorting to name calling. That's all we are asking.

Ummm, not with this poster, boss. NovaCop229 has an extensive history of evading, strawman, going off on tangents, non-sequitur, etc. I suspect this is why so many people end up in name calling and senseless arguments with him. The frustration from his evasions drives folks over the edge, I'm guessing.

I agree about the name calling; but this poster will not stick to debating a point. This is why I wrote that it is pointless to argue with him.

Last edited:

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Ummm, not with this poster, boss. NovaCop229 has an extensive history of evading, strawman, going off on tangents, non-sequitur, etc. I suspect this is why so many people end up in name calling and senseless arguments with him. The frustration from his evasions drives folks over the edge, I'm guessing.

I agree about the name calling; but this poster will not stick to debating a point. This is why I wrote that it is pointless to argue with him.

Citizen,

I haven't had the time to read a number of posts to see the pattern you are describing but that is a debate style that can be infuriating. But, as the Supreme Court likes to remind us, the best remedy for low-value speech is more speech offering an attractive counterpoint. <--- I am taking First Amendment law this term. :)

John

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I have always said that I would not ban or punish someone for criticizing me and I stand by that. But really? This isn't criticism. It is just childish behavior. Way to portray us as professionals. :banghead:

If the staff isn't, why should anyone else be?