• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FREE baisc pistol course tomarrow -Black River Falls- LIMITED space avaliable

hauling4you

Great River Tactical would like to invite three people to our Basic Pistol course completly FREE. We are holding this course tomarrow (4-2-11).

April 2nd, 2011
1000 hrs - 2000 hrs (9hrs with low light shoot, 1 hr lunch)

Course Duration: 8 Hours
Skill Level: Beginner

This course is designed for individuals with limited, or no experience with pistols. Students in this course will obtain a solid overview of safe pistol safety, use, and operation. We will walk you through the entire process from the basics of safety and operation, to taking your first shots. This is a very relaxed course with both group classroom instruction, and one on one shooting instruction from our qualified staff.

Weapon Requirements

Weapon: Pistol
Ammunition: 50 Rounds
Round Size: .22LR - 9mm

Black River Falls LE Range
Black River Falls, WI

Remember we only have three openings. I will only ask three things for those who would like to attend
1: Must attend whole course
2: Sign wavier to release your picture for our website
3: Write a AAR (After Action Review)

Please email us @ Lavalley@greatrivertactical.com to confirm your attendence. We will promptly respond and give further direction and enroll you in the course. Please check out our website for further information on thsi course and upcoming courses.

David LaValley
lavalley@greatrivertactical.com
greatrivertactical.com

anmut

Great River Tactical would like to invite three people to our Basic Pistol course completly FREE. We are holding this course tomarrow (4-2-11).

April 2nd, 2011
1000 hrs - 2000 hrs (9hrs with low light shoot, 1 hr lunch)

Course Duration: 8 Hours
Skill Level: Beginner

This course is designed for individuals with limited, or no experience with pistols. Students in this course will obtain a solid overview of safe pistol safety, use, and operation. We will walk you through the entire process from the basics of safety and operation, to taking your first shots. This is a very relaxed course with both group classroom instruction, and one on one shooting instruction from our qualified staff.

Weapon Requirements

Weapon: Pistol
Ammunition: 50 Rounds
Round Size: .22LR - 9mm

Black River Falls LE Range
Black River Falls, WI

Remember we only have three openings. I will only ask three things for those who would like to attend
1: Must attend whole course
2: Sign wavier to release your picture for our website
3: Write a AAR (After Action Review)

Please email us @ Lavalley@greatrivertactical.com to confirm your attendence. We will promptly respond and give further direction and enroll you in the course. Please check out our website for further information on thsi course and upcoming courses.

David LaValley
lavalley@greatrivertactical.com
greatrivertactical.com

I don't mean to come off like an a55 - but spell check is your friend.