Thread: New Guy Here!!

New Guy Here!!

Hey Everyone, Ladies and Gentlmen I am new to the Boards here.............Im Adam from the gun loving state of Massachusetts (disclaimer, Guns are bad in the eyes of the state)....I have a License to Carry Class A Restricted to Hunting/Target, this means i can only carry concealed going/coming from activities in the realm of hunting/target shooting, im very luck to have a LTC Class A, its very hard to get one in some towns, but i got it with restrictions so its not a true LTC....Anywho, Open carry is highly....highly frowned on by our State and the police will most likely talk to you about it and report you...and will mostly likely be the reason your License is taken by your CLEO.......Sucks i know,,,i would love to Open Carry......Well im hoping to learn alot from this forum...

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Welcome aboard!
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Welcome. We hope you contribute and learn much while here. Doesn't it feel a bit strange to you that you live in one of the states deemed to be a cradle of American liberty, yet your employees/servants have been allowed to restrict one of your most fundamental liberties? Ever consider moving?
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

i have thought about moving but all my family is here, Ive lived out in Seattle and Chester County, PA, but ive always called Mass my home...luckily i live only 5 minutes from New Hampshire so if i want to CC i can do it up there...and i even heard there is a new bill that looks like its going to pass up there that will allow anyone up in NH to CC/OC without a permit much like Vermont.

Welcome glad to have you on board