• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Guy Here!!

oniriggers

Hey Everyone, Ladies and Gentlmen I am new to the Boards here.............Im Adam from the gun loving state of Massachusetts (disclaimer, Guns are bad in the eyes of the state)....I have a License to Carry Class A Restricted to Hunting/Target, this means i can only carry concealed going/coming from activities in the realm of hunting/target shooting, im very luck to have a LTC Class A, its very hard to get one in some towns, but i got it with restrictions so its not a true LTC....Anywho, Open carry is highly....highly frowned on :banghead: by our State and the police will most likely talk to you about it and report you...and will mostly likely be the reason your License is taken by your CLEO.......Sucks i know,,,i would love to Open Carry......Well im hoping to learn alot from this forum...

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
Welcome. We hope you contribute and learn much while here. Doesn't it feel a bit strange to you that you live in one of the states deemed to be a cradle of American liberty, yet your employees/servants have been allowed to restrict one of your most fundamental liberties? Ever consider moving?

oniriggers

i have thought about moving but all my family is here, Ive lived out in Seattle and Chester County, PA, but ive always called Mass my home...luckily i live only 5 minutes from New Hampshire so if i want to CC i can do it up there...and i even heard there is a new bill that looks like its going to pass up there that will allow anyone up in NH to CC/OC without a permit much like Vermont.