Thread: be carefull sending emails to anti-citizens politicians

be carefull sending emails to anti-citizens politicians

I know this is on the CT forum, but i thought we could all learn from it ;

http://www.wfsb.com/news/27401250/detail.html

I am bias, but i believe him and think that he was made an example, i would like to know more

made me think of skidmark, too

a little bit more detail, it seems the local LE have had no problems with him
    http://www.ctpost.com/policereports/...mo-1318690.php
    Last edited by papa bear; 04-02-2011 at 12:39 PM. Reason: more info

Don't know why my situation came to your mind. Totally different sets of circumstances.

I support the action to charge that guy and seize his firearms - at least until his actual level of threat and mental stability can be determined. No matter how upset one is, one should not make threats against the life/safety of another. There are better, more effective methods of expressing displeasure regarding pending legislation or personal affronts.

stay safe.

sorry skidmark i must have miss understood what happened to you i thought your situation came from you "pointing your finger in a threatening way", for that i do apologize and did not intend to offend you

as i said i am apt to believe the gun owner in CT, over the anti-citizen zealot politician. i do think that anything we say can and will be used against us

Banned
    Oh, I absolutely believe that he said what was reported. I also believe that he meant the criminals, who will not hesitate to violate the new law, will be more empowered by it than LACs will be, and, for that reason, events like the Gifford shooting will become more likely in CT.

I am not sure this was handled well by the authorities. By all means, they needed to look into this guy to determine if he was a wacko who would kill legislators in response to the passage of legislation with which he disagreed. But, to arrest him and seize his property?

No. I think they overreacted.