Thread: Next Spokane area OC Meet?

Next Spokane area OC Meet?

Hey guys just wondering, when us OCers in the Spokane area feel like getting together again for another OC meet, go ahead and throw some random date out there.
    Whoever thought switching to your sidearm was faster than reloading your rifle has never been hit in the **** with a swinging barrel.

You cant fight the Gorgatron with your keys all... willy nilly..

Hi Apache!
    I think if we stick to the original thought the next monthly meet should be around the 16th of April. Still a few weeks away. As always I'm down for anything typically. My days off are Thurs-Sat. If you're planning on coming up this way even if its not on a "meet" day let us know, some of us may be able to meet up just for fun.

-Thor

Hey BobR are you off on the 9th or the 16th? Let us know so we can see your smiling face and your 10mm again.

I will cast my vote for meeting at Donut Parade on Hamilton, I need my maple bar fix, best ones in town BTW.

Good seeing you at the gunshow Thor, Snarly, Kolat, and Murry and of course Fetch and Dave too.

Quote Originally Posted by Orphan View Post
    Hey BobR are you off on the 9th or the 16th? Let us know so we can see your smiling face and your 10mm again.

I will cast my vote for meeting at Donut Parade on Hamilton, I need my maple bar fix, best ones in town BTW.

Good seeing you at the gunshow Thor, Snarly, Kolat, and Murry and of course Fetch and Dave too.
    I am free at the moment for the OC at the Donut Parade on the 16th. What time will the meet be? I have never attended at the Donut Parade and should have a craving around that time for a donut and coffee.

so the 16th it is then this time I will make it up there, so where exactly is this spot at?
    Whoever thought switching to your sidearm was faster than reloading your rifle has never been hit in the **** with a swinging barrel.

I am off on the 9th and 23rd this month as far as Saturdays go. Well, also off the 30th but have some prior plans on the other side of the state.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...-April-30-2011

Let's see if we can get some East Side representation there. If you ask Deros nicely while there he *may* give you some killer hair care tips.

bob
    Last edited by BobR; 04-03-2011 at 08:36 PM.

I would be game for the 23rd especially. I might be able to do the 9th in a pinch. I would really like to include Bob as we ditched on him the last two times.
    Keep Calm and Carry On,

Snarly

Pro Deo, Pro Familia, Pro Patria

The 23rd works for me, what time. We need to discuss the up comming summer picnics.

I game for 23rd so BobR can make it!

Apache, Donut Parade is on the corner of Illinois and Hamilton. If you're heading east on I90 just take the Hamilton exit and head north on Hamilton up past GU theres a stop light for Illinois and Donut Parade is the big brick building on the NorthEast corner. Address is 2152 N. Hamilton

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ba...ed=0CBwQnwIwAQ

-Thor

Yeah wont be able to make it again, the 26th is the date we are supposed to head up again.