• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Next Spokane area OC Meet?

Thor80

Hi Apache!
I think if we stick to the original thought the next monthly meet should be around the 16th of April. Still a few weeks away. As always I'm down for anything typically. My days off are Thurs-Sat. If you're planning on coming up this way even if its not on a "meet" day let us know, some of us may be able to meet up just for fun. :)

-Thor

Jeff Hayes

Hey BobR are you off on the 9th or the 16th? Let us know so we can see your smiling face and your 10mm again.

I will cast my vote for meeting at Donut Parade on Hamilton, I need my maple bar fix, best ones in town BTW.

Good seeing you at the gunshow Thor, Snarly, Kolat, and Murry and of course Fetch and Dave too.

fastfish600

Hey BobR are you off on the 9th or the 16th? Let us know so we can see your smiling face and your 10mm again.

I will cast my vote for meeting at Donut Parade on Hamilton, I need my maple bar fix, best ones in town BTW.

Good seeing you at the gunshow Thor, Snarly, Kolat, and Murry and of course Fetch and Dave too.

I am free at the moment for the OC at the Donut Parade on the 16th. What time will the meet be? I have never attended at the Donut Parade and should have a craving around that time for a donut and coffee.

BobR

Last edited:

Thor80

I game for 23rd so BobR can make it!

Apache, Donut Parade is on the corner of Illinois and Hamilton. If you're heading east on I90 just take the Hamilton exit and head north on Hamilton up past GU theres a stop light for Illinois and Donut Parade is the big brick building on the NorthEast corner. Address is 2152 N. Hamilton

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&b...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CBwQnwIwAQ

-Thor