Thread: Oc bbq

Oc bbq

do you think a local OC BBQ would be fun this summer

Yes, Sounds great!

Woohoo BBQ at Keion's house!
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

BARrrr Beeeeee Q Ummmm

At Keion's...... YES I'm up for that
    Luke 22:36 :...if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

lol i dont know about my house(apartment), but i can find a local park and we can eat the day away

I'm always down to grill and BS, hope to see several of these this summer.

or at the 23 range.............
    An individual should not choose the caliber, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong

Quote Originally Posted by afcarry View Post
    what is this

Quote Originally Posted by afcarry View Post
    there are no grills or trash cans or places to eat at the range.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

*bump

im sure we can find a park to bbq in

lets find one!

Quote Originally Posted by mobodyguard View Post
    what is this
    I believe he's talking about: http://mdc4.mdc.mo.gov/Applications/...txtAreaID=7214

yes, that one. the idea was thrown out there a while ago, possibly have a shoot&food meet. I still think it would be awesome, maybe Im all alone there. If so, then oh well.
    An individual should not choose the caliber, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong

sounds good to me, but like Chiang said if there is not alot of resources than it would not be the best place to go

Quote Originally Posted by mobodyguard View Post
    sounds good to me, but like Chiang said if there is not alot of resources than it would not be the best place to go
    From what the DOC site says, it has nearly 0 resources. Even the camping is primitive camping. Don't worry though, I can throw a chipmunk on my manifold on the way out...

Or, we could go to Parma Woods ( http://mdc4.mdc.mo.gov/Applications/...txtAreaID=9526 ) I don't see any grills, but I could be wrong. If not though, Parkville is just a few miles away. If there's interest, I can go and scout.

Need to find a decent public park where we can OC and have the whole family to help further illustrate the normalcy of our lives. I would offer my back yard but it is very private... well, might throw that out anyway (after I confer with my queen)...

Quote Originally Posted by peterarthur View Post
    Need to find a decent public park where we can OC and have the whole family to help further illustrate the normalcy of our lives. I would offer my back yard but it is very private... well, might throw that out anyway (after I confer with my queen)...
    Right to put a focus that. this would be a family event for all those that OC families

Here in Warrensburg there is a park that would work, and if we want to do a shoot and food meet then 23 range would be good. I would be willing to bring my grill and take all the trash. Everyone would need to bring chairs and if anyone had a collapsible table that would be great.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!

I would definitely be game if my work/ kids soccer games don't conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by kcgunfan View Post

Or, we could go to Parma Woods ( http://mdc4.mdc.mo.gov/Applications/...txtAreaID=9526 ) I don't see any grills, but I could be wrong. If not though, Parkville is just a few miles away. If there's interest, I can go and scout.
    Well, I went to Parma Woods yesterday. Really nice supervised range, an at a flat rate of $3/hour, not a bad price. They have pistol range out to 25 yards, and rifle out to 100 yards. About 15 lanes of each. But, the only other amenity was a walking trail with a few park benches. Plus, it's a little out in the sticks (although the walking trail starts at I-435...) Probably not the best for visibility.

Activist Member
    I be up for this 100%. I can try and help out if possible. I live on the Kansas side in Johnson County but I dont mind the drive specially if were all meeting to eat and shoot afterwards.
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!

Ok, let's get this ball rolling! Let's pick a date and place. We can try for the last weekend in May and or June, Friday night or Saturday for lunch. Like I said, I'm willing to bring a grill and take trash. The only problem is finding out where we want to go and how many people are showing up. I will provide hot dogs for up to 20 and Burgers for about ten. If anyone wants a steak or something else you are more than welcome to use the grill. I'll bring a few sodas. We could meet eat and do some shooting. Anything else just add.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!