• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carpool to Pasadena SBOC dinner April 21st from San Diego

Firemark

I am attending the Pasadena dinner on April 21st. I am willing to start a carpool for all those interested. I can legally transport 8 passengers, with traffic it may be between 2.5 to 3 hour drive. Thats a 4 pm departure. We can split gas costs and significantly add to the numbers attending the dinner. RSVP here for carpool.
and see the event on FB page.
Third Thursday 2A Rights Rally Dinner in Pasadena

chewy352

I get off work right at 4pm. If you were to have everyone meet at the Old Town trolly station or pick me up there at 4pm I could make it.

elsensei

i'm going

but i might be continuing on to nevada afterwards, so I'll drive myself.

Firemark

Whats the good word Firemark? Would we be able to meet up at the old town transit station at 4pm?

Yea we can set the meet location at 4pm at the transit station parking lot, but we cant dilly dally , with traffic its showing 3-4 hours drive time, any chance you can get off a bit earlier?

chewy352

Yea we can set the meet location at 4pm at the transit station parking lot, but we cant dilly dally , with traffic its showing 3-4 hours drive time, any chance you can get off a bit earlier?

Unfortinately not. I'm the one that locks up but I can make sure I am out the door @ 4 maybe 5 mins early tops.

chewy352

I got some stuff comeing up at work that is going to keep me from attending. I wish I could be there with you guys. Be safe and have fun.

Firemark

Cancel Carpool

I have to cancel my trip and carpool, family emergency, will not be able to attend.