• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to OCDO, Long time OC'er from Kentucky.

UnfetteredMight

Wouldn't bet my house on it, but I'm curious under what regulation would a local law enforcement officer have the ability to arrest under a federal law alone, without a state or local statute violation? And if you could, find at least one conviction under this title. I have looked and can not find one.

You make a good point and I don't have a good answer for it. I don't know if they can or not.

langzaiguy

@unfettered. I am very well aware of the difference between liberalism and libertarianism as I lean very libertarian. I did not mean to insinuate that they were anything alike. I stand by my words.

langzaiguy

BTW, I was trying to imply that according to both liberal and libertarian ideologies, both seem to be friendly or at least tolerant of gay rights.