• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One Gun...

Johnsmith1521

If you could only have one pistol and one rifle, what would it be?

I would go with a Springfield TRP .45 and Springfield M1A Socom...

Let's have fun with this one!!!

Last edited:

OrangeIsTrouble

Psssst, Pssst, you have to word it right!

What one pistol would you OC for life and what rifle! Notice I only used one OC! :p

I always had some obsession with the MP5 for it's compactness and coollookingness.

But I'd want a G18 which AFAIK is the selective fire version...add a threaded barrel, crimson trace... all of this in a serpa lvl 2 holster...might have to go lvl 3.

And one of those damn spray/destroy ever re thannggggg......ever re thang? everrrrr reeee thanggg/ accurate as shizzle long range/hi cap mag military style rifles that the news/media/gunnerphobers keep talking about.

uhhhhh....

HK 416 with a threaded barrel for suppressor with M203 attachment with adapter for shotgun round, ACOG 4xwhatever, collapsible buttstock, ballistic spetznaz knife , drum mag.....

and a curved barrel so when my honda is going sideways i can still fire accurately.

and all of this with no bs permission from the nosy wubbamintz.

Last edited:

.45ACPaddy

Glock 21 and a FAL with an 18" barrel and 4x scope. FALs will keep running and running just like the AK, but with a bit more punch. Glocks can be run through the mud, sand and even beadblasting media and continue to function.

Trigger Dr

1911 45acp and a Ruger 10/22 The ruger is accurate out to 200 yds with open sights and I can carry 10000 rounds in a back pack.

amzbrady

Better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. :)

I am asking because I have presented two situations, If there is lawlessness and S has HTF, then I would want an AA12 with a 30 round drum and a Taurus Judge that would give me a choice of ammo to use. If there is Government lawlessness and stricter regulations have been inforced where you can only own certian guns, we would need to know what laws have been inacted and what regulations have been put in place. I think I would want either a S&W 50 handgun for long distance accuracy and power, or the judge giving me an option for different for different ammo in a short range situation, and a sniper rifle to try to stay out of a short range situation.

OrangeIsTrouble

And I am saying that because the OP did not state any rules or guidelines, other than only having one handgun and rifle. You know how here in WA, we say "if it ain't illegal, it's legal"? ;)

Sonora Rebel

1911A1 .45acp Type 56S-1 (AK-47 clone) 7.62x39mm Own both w/appropriate supporting gear.

ApacheBunny

you guys have to realize using a gun that has much more popular ammo in distribution is much easier to gather so me it would be something reliable in .40 and not Glock despite that it has a ton of AM parts, maybe something from FN or an XD-40. and an AR-15 in .223