• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Western WA 2nd Saturday OC Meet

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
It's that time again! Time to set the alarms early enough to join a great bunch of folks for breakfast and coffee.

Breakfast will once again be at the IHOP. They :

Saturday, 4/9/11 @ 9 am

IHOP
178 SW Campus Dr.
Federal Way

Followed by coffee at:

Starbucks
1401 S 348th St
Federal Way

Hope to see a BUNCH of people there!

Squeak too!

Deleted_User

Rsvp

I should be able to make an appearance. I'm working, but it hasn't stopped me the last 2 months. IDK about Ani going yet. We shall see.

Johnsmith1521

Count me and my boy for Starbucks... Might even bring a friend, he's only been to one meet up and I'm trying to get him to go to more and the 2nd amendment rally... :banana:

DEROS72

I'll see you all there as well.Squeak will be buying coffee....oh wait,maybe.

Deleted_User

I should be able to make an appearance. I'm working, but it hasn't stopped me the last 2 months. IDK about Ani going yet. We shall see.

With the Daffodil parade tomorrow in Puyallup, this changed my work schedule. I might not make it tomorrow. I'll catch up with everyone in the future either at a meet on at the gun show.

DevinWKuska

Sadly ladies and gentlemen my ability to come to the meets has come to an end atleast until summer is over. Going into mandatory 6 day weeks... with 7 day weeks just around the corner! Squeak, I bought you coffee! That lil pocket pistol you got means your up like $300 so you can afford to buy a new person some coffee!

Trigger Dr

Sadly ladies and gentlemen my ability to come to the meets has come to an end atleast until summer is over. Going into mandatory 6 day weeks... with 7 day weeks just around the corner! Squeak, I bought you coffee! That lil pocket pistol you got means your up like $300 so you can afford to buy a new person some coffee!

Did Squeak get a new gun?????

golddigger14s

Activist Member

If anybody sees this before the meet let 1911 know I'm not going to make it this time, but I still want the pump. He will know what you are talking about.
Thanks and have fun.