• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed neighbor to the rescue in Lansdowne, VA

fizzer

http://leesburg.patch.com/articles/...rrest-charges-of-adbuction-and-firearm-misuse

Drunken Row Results in Arrest, Charges of Adbuction and Firearm Misuse
A Leesburg man was arrested early Sunday morning after a hired stripper allegedly rebuffed his demands for sex and he threatened her and a bodyguard with his shotgun, according to police.

An early morning drunken row between a Leesburg man, a stripper, her bodyguard and an armed neighbor has resulted in charges of forced abduction and reckless use of a firearm on Sunday.

Mehul Jitendra Shah was found held at gunpoint by a neighbor when deputies responded to his home in the 43700 block of Lees Mill Square in Lansdowne shortly after 12:40 a.m. Sunday.

Several 911 callers reported Shah was very drunk and had fired a shotgun in his front lawn while confronting two people.

Shah allegedly had hired a stripper who had rejected demands for sex at his home in Leesburg, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.

Witnesses said Shah threatened the 29-year-old Fairfax woman and her bodyguard with a shotgun in front of his house.

He fired the shotgun at them, but failed to harm them, according to police.

An armed neighbor then confronted him, and held him until police arrived.

Deputies arrested Shah, charging him with abduction by force, reckless handling of a firearm and brandishing of a firearm.

Deputies also served a summons for firing the weapon within a public right of way and within 100 yards of a building. Shah was being held without bond at the Loudoun Adult Detention Center and will be arraigned Monday.
The woman suffered minor cuts and bruises as she tried to escape Shah’s home, and she was treated and released from Inova Loudoun Hospital at Lansdowne

Pagan

So this woman has a bodyguard, so that a neighbor can come save her, more than likely, firm buttox. What a dufuss bodyguard. I thought in Va. to work in personal protection you had to be certified, which requires an advanced training class in handgun tactics?

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
So this woman has a bodyguard, so that a neighbor can come save her, more than likely, firm buttox. What a dufuss bodyguard. I thought in Va. to work in personal protection you had to be certified, which requires an advanced training class in handgun tactics?

Do you really believe that the stripper's bodyguard is registered with DCJS? :)

That's like saying that a crack dealer has a pharmaceutical license.

Last edited:

Rey

Do you really believe that the stripper's bodyguard is registered with DCJS? :)

That's like saying that a crack dealer has a pharmaceutical license.

LOLOLOLOL
Definitely have to be certified in advanced handgun. But, definitely, they used "bodyguard" in the loosest sense of the word.

conhntr

That is anice neighboorhood... Getting in the middle of that altercation probably would not be my move unless i had a strong feeling the woman was in real danger. Hard to tell.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
The 11th commandment:

Mind thine own business and do not covet my neighbors trollop.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
That is a nice neighboorhood... Getting in the middle of that altercation probably would not be my move unless i had a strong feeling the woman was in real danger. Hard to tell.
Yeah so nice this happened in it: http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=83233&catid=158

I don't know if I would get involved either besides being a good witness. The neighbor with the gun is lucky when he pulled it on Mr. Shotgun that Mr. Shotgun did not fire.