• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Aldi Delavan is posted.

paul@paul-fisher.com

I hadn't heard anything back on this for a while so I decided to go back to Aldi today to see if they had quietly taken down the sign. No....

Anyhow, the sign won't be legal November 1st so I am emailing them again. I'll keep you posted.

email I sent:

I had written you in April about you 'no weapons' sign at you Delavan, WI store. You had indicated that you would like into it and get back to me. As of yet, I haven't heard anything. To date, you have lost approximately $2600 of sales just to me in the intervening time. As of 11/1, the sign you have posted does not meet the requirements in WI law, so it will be ineffective. I, however, will continue to not shop there. In addition, as of 11/1, since you are posted, you will lose the additional immunity from lawsuit offered by 175.60(21)(b), which grants immunity to people and companies that do NOT post.

Please consider carefully the monetary loss as well as the liability implications by continuing to leave that sign up.

We are watching for your response:

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...n-is-posted.&p=1633345&viewfull=1#post1633345

Last edited: