• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Potomac Mills Theaters

tjdempster

Does anyone know why the theaters @ potomac mills removed their no weapons signs from the doors?? I went Friday to the movies and I noticed they were gone. Anyone know why???

Last edited:

curtiswr

tried to change the subject, it would not let me change or delete it but thank you for the constructive answer to the question.... good job

No we don't know. We aren't Potomac Mills Theater management.

How about you go ask them and come back to tell us what you find, since you were the one to notice in the first place? Maybe then you could share something other than an indignant attitude.

Last edited:

CHILINVLN

Maybe they finally accepted the fact citizens should be able to exercise their rights while being a patron on private property? **** - why would we know? Ask them - and report back.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
Ok, the OP asked a perfectly good question and a few of you folks found it necessary to give cynical comments. And you wonder why you create a little friction with the newbies.

To the OP;

I don't frequent that end of the county other than visiting a few restaurants so I cannot help you with your question. I would not suggest you ask management as they might not even be aware of the missing sign. Best leave it be and if there is no sign the next time you visit, assume that you can carry into the theater.

nova

No we don't know. We aren't Potomac Mills Theater management.

How about you go ask them and come back to tell us what you find, since you were the one to notice in the first place? Maybe then you could share something other than an indignant attitude.

I'd rather everyone be silent on the issue and just quietly accept the lack of no guns signs. Maybe they took the old ones down to replace them with newer bigger signs, and forgot to order the new ones. Lets not remind them! :)

Last edited:

Felix

Was that part of the ongoing remodeling effort at Potomac Mills? If so, maybe the decals were just overlooked and never replaced. I wouldn't ask the question...you might not like the answer.