• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Still killing?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
On further thought: I wouldn't mind beefing up the committee process and maybe requiring bills to at least get a hearing in their committees. At least with that system, you would know where your representative stands on any given issue. It would be many times more transparent.

Yeah, but the gears turn slow enough already.

I think the committee system should be eliminated. It essentially gives a much smaller group the ability to make sure representation never happens. I understand the intended purpose, but it is generally just a way to abuse position.

deserteagle50

i sent her a message on FB ..this is what she sent back

Anitere Flores April 6 at 5:40pm Report
it's on the agenda for next week :monkey:banana: