• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Experience in Northern KY

mark1123

I've been lurking for a couple of months now, getting as much info as I can from here, and studying the gun laws in KY. I've had my CC permit for a couple of years and have been considering OC. Well, I finally did it over the past several days. I went to several gas stations, a couple of different Kroger locations, a Remke, and Subway. I have yet to have a single person say anything to me. I walked into a BP station in Taylor Mill over the weekend and there was an LEO standing at the counter talking to an employee. I walked past him a couple of times and either he didn't see my gun or he didn't care, because he didn't say anything to me.
I still haven't OCd when I'm with my family, just in case I have a run in with an LEO...I don't want them to have to be a part of that.
So far, N. KY seems to be a good place to live for an OCer.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
If an Leo does stop u then he is breaking the law. Nobody can question us or stop us for ocing, read up on the laws, attorney general findings, and supreme court rulings. They ruled that nobody can tell us we can't oc in our great state, or like I said stop us for doing so, it was the holland vs. Commonwealth case. It is good to know these things to throw at Leo that think they can stop us, or mostly just think we don't know the laws. Welcome and glad to have another oc'er standn up for our rights.