Thread: OC @ WI Deer & Turkey Expo - Alliant Energy Center Madison, WI

OC @ WI Deer & Turkey Expo - Alliant Energy Center Madison, WI

anybody ever have a problem OC'ing here? I've heard mixed accounts.
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com

I'm not sure if it'd be legal...after all it is a govt building. (owned by Dane county) Furthermore they do sell alcohol for immediate consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by kawisixer01 View Post
    I'm not sure if it'd be legal...after all it is a govt building. (owned by Dane county) Furthermore they do sell alcohol for immediate consumption.
    thats what I heard too but I watched this guy and his friend OC there with no problems at all, so I was wondering if they were just uninformed or what?

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com

It's against the policy they have. I read it a while ago. I'll post the link later. I'm at work.

and to be clear, this year it was held in the square building next to the white dome building... if that makes a difference.