Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please VOTE today...Judge Prosser has to win !

Please VOTE today...Judge Prosser has to win !

Get out and vote today.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

#33 . He was on Greta's show last night talking about how people are trying to make it a issue of the unions instead of being a judge.
    Last edited by XDFDE45; 04-05-2011 at 10:06 AM.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

I have done my part to get as many friends, and family, as I can to vote. Klobbenb****, had supporters holding signs on almost every intersection on Clairemont Ave this morning.

I will be voting for Prosser...

Sunday we had a meet and greet in Delavan WI. There was talk that Prosser might be in town..(see Delavan Meet (sticky)...

A lot of us ended up going to Judge Prosser's headquarters in Delavan in hopes meeting him if he could make the time to stop in... We did recive a call from him expaining he got held up in Wasau and spent about 3 - 5 minutes thanking us (on speaker phone)for our support and how important this election is..

When we got there, we were all given the opportunity to volunteer by making phone calls reminding people about the election and how important is was and asking for their support for Judge Prosser. We were offered phone number lists as well a scripted outline of what to say. Myself and Paul (Fisher) made calls. We spent about 1 - 1.5 hours making calls and then as they were closing @ 5:00 I left about 4:45... Paul was still there when I left.

I did get a yard sign and stuck it clearly visable in my drivers side rear window (not blocking my field of vision) for the ride home..then as I live a small neighborhood, I stuck the sigin on the busy street where you turn in to get to my place.

Outdoorsman1

I just hope that the Black Panthers don't show up to protest...I'd hate to have to shove a night-stick up someone's backside while the kids are watching.
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Quote Originally Posted by Lurchiron View Post
    I just hope that the Black Panthers don't show up to protest...I'd hate to have to shove a night-stick up someone's backside while the kids are watching.

???????

Outdoorsman1

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman1 View Post
    ???????

Outdoorsman1
    A self-named organization, of late it has taken to intimidating(with weapons) voters as they enter polling places... NEXT.
    Last edited by Lurchiron; 04-05-2011 at 11:12 AM.
    Bale da Hay

I know who they are and what they do, I was just curious as to if they have made any statements regarding this election and have they made any comments rearding any possible attempts to disrupt the polloing places...hence my ????

Thanks for your responce...

Outdoorsman1

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman1 View Post
    I know who they are and what they do, I was just curious as to if they have made any statements regarding this election and have they made any comments rearding any possible attempts to disrupt the polloing places...hence my ????

Thanks for your responce...

Outdoorsman1
    None that I know of, but with all the out of state money being tossed around; who knows who'll show up for 'Da libs...
    Bale da Hay

Thumbs up

I will be headed out to vote, we are caravanning to the polls. There are 18 of us going. I hate long drives to the polls. I am even dragging people who can't/don't drive to make sure we get their votes.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Quote Originally Posted by Lurchiron View Post
    None that I know of, but with all the out of state money being tossed around; who knows who'll show up for 'Da libs...
    Jesse Jackson was here in Milwaukee so ya never know, the Black Panthers may just be right behind him.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post
    I will be headed out to vote, we are caravanning to the polls. There are 18 of us going. I hate long drives to the polls. I am even dragging people who can't/don't drive to make sure we get their votes.
    Good for you
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Voted Prosser at 11:00 am. Was only number 141. Low turnout I thought. Which is good since I live in liberal land.

Is there a resemblance here?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeknVqdDAGA

I voted at 10 am today was number 90....the Recall Cowles Morons were outside...I told em I was playing for the other team.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by tomm1963 View Post
    Is there a resemblance here?
    This looks a little closer.

Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Quote Originally Posted by XDFDE45 View Post
    This looks a little closer.

Last time I seen her, her legs were sticking out from under Dorthy's house in Kansas...
    Bale da Hay

#296 in the Town of Verona at around 1:00. Prosser got my vote, as did Bruskewitz. Did anyone in my area see that that...person...Maryann Sumi was also on the ballot? I voted for write-in candidate Mickey Mouse (no, really). I think I can be sure that HE'LL have the moral and intestinal courage to recuse himself if his significant other (Minnie) is up to her armpits in unionist causes.
    Last edited by KansasKraut; 04-05-2011 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Crap deleted.

Although I think Prosser may be the lesser of two evils be careful what you wish for. This is what he said in his concurrence of the conviction of Cole as published in State v Cole.

.79 The constitutional right to keep and bear arms in Wisconsin is an important right and a valuable right, and it must be protected. But it is not a fundamental right in the same sense that freedom of speech, freedom of worship, the right to remain silent, and the right to jury trial are fundamental rights. The right is subject to reasonable regulation under the police power. Recognizing the limits to this important right up front will avoid a deluge of frivolous litigation.

80 I am authorized to state that JUSTICE ANN WALSH BRADLEY joins this concurrence.

[QUOTE=Captain Nemo;1502415]Although I think Prosser may be the lesser of two evils be careful what you wish for. This is what he said in his concurrence of the conviction of Cole as published in State v Cole.

Much lesser. State V Cole was in 2003, I have to wonder if he has rethunk his position now that the SCOTUS has come down on the side of individual right. Unfortunately even some of our best SCOTUS judges feel government can throttle the 2nd.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    I was #8 and my wife was #7 in Sugar Creek today and there were 10 people in line when we got there at 6:50. By the time we left at 7:08 there were between 40 and 50. Usually we are fairly Republican so I am hoping this is a good, pro-Prosser sign.

Quote Originally Posted by XDFDE45 View Post
    #33 [IMG] He was on Greta's show last night talking about how people are trying to make it a issue of the unions instead of being a judge.
    Ha! He's a funny guy...

If that's the case Prosser should have tendered his resignation along with Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson a long time ago. They should have cleared the way for people who could actually act like Judges and do their jobs.

Disgusting.

http://wislawjournal.com/blog/2011/0...s-credibility/

High court conflict threatens credibility
    POSTED: Friday, March 25th, 2011 at 11:47 am
    BY: Jack Zemlicka

Friendship is not a job requirement for the co-workers on the Wisconsin Supreme Court.

But the level of animosity among some members of the court, particularly illustrated by the public spat between Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson and Justice David Prosser, will lead to a drop in productivity, said Erin Johnston, a Chicago-based workplace conflict resolution mediator and owner of CFR Mediation Services.

Intense workplace conflicts often lead to breakdowns in communication to the point that any interaction is based on emotion, rather than rational thinking, Johnston said.

Rational thinking is a job requirement for the co-workers on the Supreme Court.

Having said that I was #300 something at around 3:00. Wore the sticker while running errands and every stop the young clerks inquired about what was going on. Hopefully they will get out there too.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 04-05-2011 at 05:19 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

~ # 1021 @ 3 pm
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

#297 at 530 in elkhorn and i also did the write in thing (myself and the better half for school board)

#234 after work. Sometime around 5PM, Chippewa County.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast