• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Please VOTE today...Judge Prosser has to win !

XDFDE45

thumbsup.gif
. He was on Greta's show last night talking about how people are trying to make it a issue of the unions instead of being a judge.

Last edited:

metalman383

I have done my part to get as many friends, and family, as I can to vote. Klobbenb****, had supporters holding signs on almost every intersection on Clairemont Ave this morning.

Outdoorsman1

I will be voting for Prosser...

Sunday we had a meet and greet in Delavan WI. There was talk that Prosser might be in town..(see Delavan Meet (sticky)...

A lot of us ended up going to Judge Prosser's headquarters in Delavan in hopes meeting him if he could make the time to stop in... We did recive a call from him expaining he got held up in Wasau and spent about 3 - 5 minutes thanking us (on speaker phone)for our support and how important this election is..

When we got there, we were all given the opportunity to volunteer by making phone calls reminding people about the election and how important is was and asking for their support for Judge Prosser. We were offered phone number lists as well a scripted outline of what to say. Myself and Paul (Fisher) made calls. We spent about 1 - 1.5 hours making calls and then as they were closing @ 5:00 I left about 4:45... Paul was still there when I left.

I did get a yard sign and stuck it clearly visable in my drivers side rear window (not blocking my field of vision) for the ride home..then as I live a small neighborhood, I stuck the sigin on the busy street where you turn in to get to my place.

Outdoorsman1

Lurchiron

I just hope that the Black Panthers don't show up to protest...I'd hate to have to shove a night-stick up someone's backside while the kids are watching:shocker:.

Outdoorsman1

I know who they are and what they do, I was just curious as to if they have made any statements regarding this election and have they made any comments rearding any possible attempts to disrupt the polloing places...hence my ????

Thanks for your responce...

Outdoorsman1

Lurchiron

I know who they are and what they do, I was just curious as to if they have made any statements regarding this election and have they made any comments rearding any possible attempts to disrupt the polloing places...hence my ????

Thanks for your responce...

Outdoorsman1

None that I know of, but with all the out of state money being tossed around; who knows who'll show up for 'Da libs...

CalicoJack10

I will be headed out to vote, we are caravanning to the polls. There are 18 of us going. I hate long drives to the polls. I am even dragging people who can't/don't drive to make sure we get their votes.

KansasKraut

#296 in the Town of Verona at around 1:00. Prosser got my vote, as did Bruskewitz. Did anyone in my area see that that...person...Maryann Sumi was also on the ballot? I voted for write-in candidate Mickey Mouse (no, really). I think I can be sure that HE'LL have the moral and intestinal courage to recuse himself if his significant other (Minnie) is up to her armpits in unionist causes.

Last edited:

Captain Nemo

Although I think Prosser may be the lesser of two evils be careful what you wish for. This is what he said in his concurrence of the conviction of Cole as published in State v Cole.

.¶79 The constitutional right to keep and bear arms in Wisconsin is an important right and a valuable right, and it must be protected. But it is not a fundamental right in the same sense that freedom of speech, freedom of worship, the right to remain silent, and the right to jury trial are fundamental rights. The right is subject to reasonable regulation under the police power. Recognizing the limits to this important right up front will avoid a deluge of frivolous litigation.

¶80 I am authorized to state that JUSTICE ANN WALSH BRADLEY joins this concurrence.

tomm1963

Although I think Prosser may be the lesser of two evils be careful what you wish for. This is what he said in his concurrence of the conviction of Cole as published in State v Cole.

Much lesser. State V Cole was in 2003, I have to wonder if he has rethunk his position now that the SCOTUS has come down on the side of individual right. Unfortunately even some of our best SCOTUS judges feel government can throttle the 2nd.