Thread: New Battle?

New Battle?

I thought I saw a thread about this but I cannot find it. I thought I would put this out there for discussion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlNYW...eature=related

Banned
    Its a just fight.

This WILL have an impact on OCers. IMO it already is, but theres a lot of CYA going on right now, creating an awkward silence.
    Last edited by stainless1911; 04-05-2011 at 05:37 PM.

I know an LEO who got a medical card so the department could have it and know the process for getting one incase someone tried to B.S. them. He never has or ever will smoke weed but thats beside the point. He was talking to someone who is on the gun board in his area and the guy told him that he could not legally buy guns anymore nor could he get a CPL if he were to apply for one. Now, his card is no longer valid so it doesn't matter anymore really but still this guy on the gun board was saying he would deny anyone that has a medical marijuana card. Which I think is WRONG, but I've found from legal stand points what I think doesn't matter.
    "No state shall convert a liberty to a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor.- Murdock vs Pennsylvania 319 US 105

...If the state converts a right into a privelege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right... with impunity.
    - Shuttleworth vs City of Birmingham, Alabama 317 US 262

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no legislation which would abrogate them.
    - Miranda vs Arizona 384 US 436

Banned
    If you meet the legal requirements for both then you only have to worry about 4473, and the federal laws against it. Keep in mind, that michigan has implied consent for a CPL.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/%28S%2...0AND%20consent
    Last edited by stainless1911; 04-05-2011 at 06:33 PM.