• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

fire mission!

xmanhockey7

Is there a campus carry bill trying to be passed. HB 4009 would not prevent colleges from banning weapons on campus......

TheQ

You guys do know since they didn't get the desired results they probably won't mention their unscientific survey again nor the results.

*sighs*

It's kind of like cmike. Those on MGO will understand...

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
You guys do know since they didn't get the desired results they probably won't mention their unscientific survey again nor the results.

*sighs*

It's kind of like cmike. Those on MGO will understand...
That's what gets me. If they get the results THEY are looking for, they'd announce it to the whole world, and likely never utter a word about it being "unscientific." On the other hand, with results going the opposite, it will get buried somewhere, with little mention made, but in big bold letters, "This is an unscientific poll." Sucky winners, and really sore losers, either way you look at it.

Sheldon

good work guys when I posted this it was 37% yes 63% no and they were proud to report that number but when it reversed they went mute on the 10 O'clock news.....

WilDChilD

75 yes
25 no

1324 total votes.

Aparently people just dont like to see the gun. If you conceal then most are for it. But it they have to see it, nobody is for it. Remind me of a two year old that covers there eyes and thinks "if i cant see you you cant see me". Its still there people. Maybe if they removed face from ass they would be able to see?

Sonora Rebel

'Still 75-25. I open carry daily, everywhere. Most people don't notice. They're not looking.