• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Reaction from Henrico Cops

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
One of the nice things about carrying a small video camera instead of just a voice recorder is that I get the reaction from others. This Cop pulled someone right in front of us when we were taking a smoke break.
Just in case there was trouble, I was ready to throw XD Guy at him.:lol::lol::lol:

[video=vimeo;22001426]http://vimeo.com/22001426[/video]

Last edited:

Repeater

One of the nice things about carrying a small video camera instead of just a voice recorder is that I get the reaction from others. This Cop pulled someone right in front of us when we were taking a smoke break.
Just in case there was trouble, I was ready to throw XD Guy at him.:lol::lol::lol:

Wonder how things would have gone if you were at Gaskins and Quiocassin earlier today?
Richmond police received some information that led law enforcement to the intersection of Gaskins and Quiocassin roads in western Henrico. Henrico police, along with Richmond and State police, searched the area... scouring some woods with tracking dogs between Quiocassin Road and the Colonial Apartments at Chase Gayton, but were unable to find anyone. Henrico police stopped southbound traffic at Chase Gayton and looked inside cars. Witness Linda Dupree says police actually detained one guy for a short period of time and searched his car... even strewing the contents from the trunk onto the street... but a short time later let him go.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
You stand around with big guns strapped to your side and all you get is ignored. And there are still folks saying that OC is just about getting attention?

stay safe.

snatale42

Ya, Henrico cops seem to be ok with it, I've only OC'd a couple (maybe 4) times but seen by the cops twice (conveniently at a dunkin donuts both times) :) Nothing was said, you'd think it wouldn't be that easy seeing as most of Henrico is "city". Good for them.....and us!

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Ya, Henrico cops seem to be ok with it, I've only OC'd a couple (maybe 4) times but seen by the cops twice (conveniently at a dunkin donuts both times) :) Nothing was said, you'd think it wouldn't be that easy seeing as most of Henrico is "city". Good for them.....and us!

There have been some problems in the past. You'll probably hear about them at dinner.:lol:

All American Nightmare

Not if I throw you first:lol::lol::lol::lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Not if I throw you first:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And again you throw out personal insults and bash me when I'm such a nice fellow and just trying to give the benefit of my experience and superior training and intelligence.
The board rules state .......I'm telling!
Oh...wait...wrong thread.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

KBCraig

I love Vimeo, but for some reason the video wouldn't play in-line for me using Safari as a browser. I copied the URL and I'm watching it in a new window.

Good non-reaction. ;)

wylde007

From my perspective it doesn't look like he saw you or even cared to. He was facing the offending driver and turned right (90°) to head back to his cruiser.

If he saw you at all, it would have been peripherally, at best.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
From my perspective it doesn't look like he saw you or even cared to. He was facing the offending driver and turned right (90°) to head back to his cruiser.

That's the way it's supposed to work.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

He was exercising his "I don't see you" loophole. :D