• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

moving back

Grimes

Since you wife is 20, she will not be able to CC until she is 21.

I do believe that she can however CC if she is inside her permanent place of residence.

Can someone find the ARS for the exception I mentioned above.

Last edited:

JoeGlock40

azcdlfred can help best but as for campus carry their workin on that now, the last i heard is you have to have a ccw and can carry on campus in common areas and such but not in buildings or classrooms..but i dont know if it has all been worked out yet

Grimes

Campus carry has not passed yet JoeGlock40.

If it does pass, you will able to OC or CC on walkways or streets, but not in buildings. You also will not need a CCW to do so if it does pass.

Sonora Rebel

Get your new wife a decent holster and gunbelt. Welcome to the world of open carry.

JoeGlock40

Campus carry has not passed yet JoeGlock40.

If it does pass, you will able to OC or CC on walkways or streets, but not in buildings. You also will not need a CCW to do so if it does pass.

o dang i guess i thought wrong...but from the stuff i saw on the news, im sure they left alot out

Super Saiyan

13-3102. Misconduct involving weapons; defenses; classification; definitions
A. A person commits misconduct involving weapons by knowingly:
2. Carrying a deadly weapon except a pocket knife concealed on his person or concealed within his immediate control in or on a means of transportation if the person is under twenty-one years of age;...
B. Subsection A, paragraph 2 of this section shall not apply to:

1. A person in his dwelling, on his business premises or on real property owned or leased by that person or that person's parent, grandparent or legal guardian.

2. A member of the sheriff's volunteer posse or reserve organization who has received and passed firearms training that is approved by the Arizona peace officer standards and training board and who is authorized by the sheriff to carry a concealed weapon pursuant to section 11-441.

3. A firearm that is carried in:

(a) A manner where any portion of the firearm or holster in which the firearm is carried is visible.

(b) A holster that is wholly or partially visible.

(c) A scabbard or case designed for carrying weapons that is wholly or partially visible.

(d) Luggage.

(e) A case, holster, scabbard, pack or luggage that is carried within a means of transportation or within a storage compartment, map pocket, trunk or glove compartment of a means of transportation.