• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Confused about OC law. Please help!

JoeGlock40

Be careful in malls. If the mall's food court has places that serve alcohol, you have committed a Class 2 Misdemeanor if you are open carrying.

Fred

ya the foothills mall doesnt serve alcohol in the food court, just the restaurants that are attached to the mall do cuz theres no alcohol allowed in the mall. thanks tho for the tip

mspgunner

In Missouri and visiting AZ next month - vacation. I've read the laws. Question, is OC common in AZ? I'm staring in Phoenix and heading south with lots of tourist stuff planned. Do the LEOs give you must trouble on City streets?

mzbk2l

In Missouri and visiting AZ next month - vacation. I've read the laws. Question, is OC common in AZ? I'm staring in Phoenix and heading south with lots of tourist stuff planned. Do the LEOs give you must trouble on City streets?
Short answer - no, LEOs do not give you trouble.

Long answer - browse through the numerous threads in the AZ forum such as "Places to Open Carry," or others asking similar questions to yours. You'll have the opportunity to read about a lot of people, open carrying in a lot of places, with no hassles.

mspgunner

Short answer - no, LEOs do not give you trouble.

Long answer - browse through the numerous threads in the AZ forum such as "Places to Open Carry," or others asking similar questions to yours. You'll have the opportunity to read about a lot of people, open carrying in a lot of places, with no hassles.

Thanks for the response - will do!