• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

RMGO 2011 Machine Gun Shoot! Sub PPSH / Military Vehicle Display!

since9

Campaign Veteran
I received this in my inbox. Sounds like a hoot! Barring eclipsing plans, I'll be there! Might camp overnight, too.

Shoot this Subgun for free April 29th-30th-May 1st, 2011!

At the Rocky Mountain Machine Gun Shoots 13th Annual Machine Gun Shoot & Military Vehicle Display, Last Chance, Colorado
(Only 1 hour and 15 minutes from Denver, I-70 and Pena Blvd.)

New RMGO members who join at the event get a free mag through a PPSH submachine gun. Existing members of RMGO get a discount to shoot the PPSH. Weapon and ammo courtesy of Denver Bullets Inc.

Come see a variety of Military Vehicles and Re-enactors in uniform

A FUN EVENT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

Friday, April 29th 8:00 am – Dusk
Saturday, April 30th 8:00 am – Dusk
Sunday, May 1st 8:00 am – 3:00 pm

Admission Fees:

Spectators ages 15 and over $15 per day or $25 for the weekend
Children age 6-14, Military or LE (with ID) $5 per day or $10 for the weekend
Children under age 6 free
(Minors, 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult)

Parking is free

Camping free for the weekend, no reservation needed (no hookups, no open fires)

- SPECTATORS MUST USE HEARING AND EYE PROTECTION! -

For more information please visit

WWW.RMMGS.COM

Directions to Shoot:

Denver: I-70 East to Byers Exit 316 (aprox. 31 miles), Left onto US-36 to town of Last Chance (aprox. 35 miles), Right onto CO-71 (9 miles), Left onto CR-3 (1 mile), Left to Shoot site (1 mile).

Colorado Springs: US-24 East to Limon (aprox. 64 miles), Right onto US-287/Main St (1.8 miles), Left onto 1st Ave/CO-71

(27 miles), Right onto CR-3 (1 mile), Left to Shoot site (1 mile)

Eastern Colorado: I-70 West to Limon Exit 361, Left onto US-287 (0.6 miles), Right onto 1st Ave/CO-71 (27 miles), Right onto CR-3 (1 mile), Left to Shoot site (1 mile)

Northeast Colorado: I-76 to Exit 92, Continue to follow I-76-BL (1.4 miles), Left onto CR-71 (45.5 miles), Left onto CR-3 (1 mile), Left to Shoot site (1 mile)

No alcoholic beverages allowed on the property

We Shoot Rain, Snow or Shine!!!

GvdM

The Machine gun shoot has been cancelled due to loss of the land to shoot according to the RMGO website....