• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Belmont meetup

CarryHard

Well I noticed Carry24/7 and I both live in Belmont

So I suggest we meet at Shooters Express or somewhere (ouside city limits maybe???)

And have a meet up / Shooting event.

I think it would be good fun or we could do a open carry event?

Who knows but lets see what kind of reaction this gets and maybe get something together.

srandle704

Well I noticed Carry24/7 and I both live in Belmont

So I suggest we meet at Shooters Express or somewhere (ouside city limits maybe???)

And have a meet up / Shooting event.

I think it would be good fun or we could do a open carry event?

Who knows but lets see what kind of reaction this gets and maybe get something together.

I would definitely participate in this and being only 21 years old and somewhat new to OC and CC I would really like to make this happen. I live in Charlotte but I shoot at Shooters Express once every week or 2 so if anyone is interested in meeting up then PM me.

REDFIVE48

I live near by and would want to meet up, but would prefer to not meet up at a shooting range, that would be just another day at the range.

CarryHard

Alright well the reaction is looking good.

Lets all try to agree on a day to meet
I'm open any day any time usually

But this Saturday I'll be busy

Last edited:

Jerry1981

Im up for both a meet and range day. I live by the speedway but I go to shooters express as well and would love to have a range day it would be nice to have a couple people at the range to BS and try different guns. If we decide to go get food somewhere should we call ahead to make sure they are OC friendly. Also maybe in a couple weeks we could all meet at my house for a BBQ or something and just share stories and knowledge. So far I have had nothing but good experiences with Open Carry in Charlotte and Concord.

srandle704

Due to SoE is anyone still interested in meeting up anytime soon? If so lets get the ball rolling and pick a time to meetup, shoot, eat, etc.

CarryHard

Well Carry24/7 and I already did meet up at ShootersExpress in Belmont

And with gas being 4$ a gallon and ammo and food prices going up I dont think either of us are going to be shooting or meeting up any time soon.

Maybe someone else could organize and have a meet tho
It seems like alot of people are interested

Jerry1981

I will be most likely going to the range tomorrow if anyone would like to go and please no replies about why your not going just people who want to go . I understand the people who cant its understandable. I just hate seeing theres a reply and when I get here its cant go this week and then i get all depressed and go hide in the corner lol jk . Anyways anyone around tomorrow or even the weekend for a range day let me know Ill hold off tomorrow if sat or sun is better.

tim12232

I know this is a bit OT, but does anyone know if Shooters Express is OC friendly? I know of some guns shops that dont like it or allow it.

Thanks

Tim

PS- I would be down for getting another meet goin!

REDFIVE48

My buddy was just in there telling them about the trouble I had at Point Blank Range, the salesman said its cool in there, just unload anything coming in for service. Last time I was there it as posted no loaded guns, but my buddy was there 5 days ago, been longer than that for me.

Sent from C-3PO (my Android) using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: