• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

concord mills mall??

Jerry1981

Thats a good question I always left it in the car because all the stories I heard even when not posted security would ask you to put it back in your car . Remember its private property. Some of them wont mind if you carry concealed which I just got so I believe I can carry now at some malls without a problem. Im glad I got it for situations just like this. Plus I dont have to unholster in the carry. If you dont have your NCCHP you should get it. Its worth it .

Jerry1981

Its nice to see more people showing up from Charlotte we should try to do something soon. We could either do a meetup at a restaurant or if people want we could put money together towards food and stuff and come to my House and cook out and stuff I have a big back yard.

Or what I would also like to do is do a range day on a Sat or Sunday or even Friday night whatever works for everyone . Maybe go to dennies or something before or after if its on a weekend. I was thinking in like 3 weeks we could do something. But thats up to everyone.

aosailor

they dont have stickers on the doors, but they do have it posted inside the mall, on the walls by the entrance. its listed with their rules. If I remember correctly, its number 15.

FIXINJETS

Concord Mills Rules

The sign uses print that is very small. I too looked for a sign on the entrances but never saw one. One day we were leaving and I stopped to read the rules of the mall and noticed it then. I am not sure that it meets the requirement as a notice.

I have seen customers carrying using a holster on the belt before in there during the famous midnight shopping at Concord Mills to kick off black friday shopping. After what I've seen during that event I would too.

CarryHard

Its nice to see more people showing up from Charlotte we should try to do something soon. We could either do a meetup at a restaurant or if people want we could put money together towards food and stuff and come to my House and cook out and stuff I have a big back yard.

Or what I would also like to do is do a range day on a Sat or Sunday or even Friday night whatever works for everyone . Maybe go to dennies or something before or after if its on a weekend. I was thinking in like 3 weeks we could do something. But thats up to everyone.

Man this would be an awesome idea!

Lets do it, you should PM all the people interested and also look on my thread here

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?88929-Belmont-meetup

They are from Belmont like me but i can get into Charlotte in a matter of minutes

Jerry1981

I live by the speedway but Ill drive wherever and if people wanna do a BBQ that would be cool. I want to go to the range and if they are in Belmont that will work fine seeing thats where I go to shoot.

Northerner

5 shoppers killed in Dutch mall shooting

The sign uses print that is very small. I too looked for a sign on the entrances but never saw one. One day we were leaving and I stopped to read the rules of the mall and noticed it then. I am not sure that it meets the requirement as a notice.

I wonder how much play this will get in the US before owners/management rethink their policies of no weapons OC/CC in malls.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/04/09/netherlands.mall.shooting/index.html?hpt=T2

G22shooter

Campaign Veteran
CC there all the time. I have only started to OC, so I will pay closer attention...

I'm also up for a meetup, whether at a friendly restaurant or at someone's home. I'm just about three miles north of the speedway.