• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Breaking news, Prosser WINS

bigdaddy1

Somehow (liberal plot maybe??) the entire city of Brookfield was not counted. 7,500 additional votes for David Prosser have been found.

Last edited:

Outdoorsman1

Ok with that many votes ahead ... then no recount..??

Now I'm thinkin maybe a legal fight..???

Either way......:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Outdoorsman1

anmut

Sounds like the county clerk, a republican woman with past "counting" issues, forgot to click SAVE on a spreadsheet. I think Prosser won the election, but I think the real winners here will be the litigators. All of us - well we will just lose more tax dollars as every progressive group in the country will come out of the woodwork to challenge the votes and the dumbarse woman that messed up.

Mugenlude

Campaign Veteran
no one has won yet, results are still being confirmed and there still could be a re-count... it ain't over until it's over.

Lady Glock

Awesome news...hope nothing happens to take it away. Though I don't doubt the left will do everything in their power to fraud the system and get it overturned

Viper

Sounds like the county clerk, a republican woman with past "counting" issues, forgot to click SAVE on a spreadsheet. I think Prosser won the election, but I think the real winners here will be the litigators. All of us - well we will just lose more tax dollars as every progressive group in the country will come out of the woodwork to challenge the votes and the dumbarse woman that messed up.

Exactly, especially after they were all patting each other on the back yesterday saying it is was a vote against Walker.

Now they will start crying and probably will be downtown Madistan with protest signs again. Good grief.