• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Breaking news, Prosser WINS

Elysium

Remember people the wrong numbers were the "unofficial" results given to the media not the Gov. Accountability Board. I don't see how they can challenge anything here. This is part of the official counting. The mistake was noticed before the canvassing even took place. These votes would have turned up eventually. Every vote cast is now being reported.

Klop may be eating crow soon.

xenophon

Made my week. The results for madison vs waukesha country just didn't add up originally. Usually they cancel each other out.

I feel much better now, any recount should hold strong with this lead.

rcav8r

Unofficial winnebago county recount/canvas shows that Prosser has 244 more votes than kloppy than originally thought, so thats 40 votes more than kloppy right there w/o waukesha. Expect a big legal fight over Waukesha, cause the clerk there has problems with putting the stuff on her personal computer which wasn't networked or something for "security reasons". I'm not clear what thats about, but it sounds like the basis for the libs making a stink, dem confirmation or no.

As a side note, looking at the county map in the WSJ this morning, I was kinda surprised the extreme NW counties are liberal leaning. Whats up with that? I'd have thought they'd be more right or central leaning, given their distance from madison.

M

McX

this entire event/situation suggests to me the hand of God is at work, and God does NOT endorse leftists!

CalicoJack10

As a side note, looking at the county map in the WSJ this morning, I was kinda surprised the extreme NW counties are liberal leaning. Whats up with that? I'd have thought they'd be more right or central leaning, given their distance from madison.

Have you seen how many multi million dollar homes there are? Not to mention ranches and what not.

CalicoJack10

what i think is great is now she will have to pay for the recount @ $ 5.00 per precinct x 3630 :)

More than 18k for a re-count huh? Well, I guess I could safely say that if she is willing to pay for it she is either making too much money already, really stupid, or on the take. But then again, thats just my opinion.

Lurchiron

Mugenlude

Campaign Veteran
More than 18k for a re-count huh? Well, I guess I could safely say that if she is willing to pay for it she is either making too much money already, really stupid, or on the take. But then again, thats just my opinion.

Kloppenburg's side launched a $3 million dollars ad campaign, do you they aren't going to pay an additional $18k for a chance to win, even if it's a long short?

bigdaddy1

She was probably hopping Prosser would concede. I dont know if he did concede, and the vote came out in his favor would he still win?

rcav8r

Have you seen how many multi million dollar homes there are? Not to mention ranches and what not.

Nope. I really don't know the area AT ALL, except there isn't any major metropolitan area nearby, not counting the twin cities a bit of a drive to the SW.

tomm1963

sounds like popcorn

Liberal heads go pop, pop, pop :)

FX013_EXPLODING_HEAD.jpg

1FASTC4

Ramona Kitzinger, the vice chair of Waukesha County Democratic party who observed the canvass, said she is satisfied the numbers are now correct.

Poor libs....