• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting Range Meet! (Suggestions)

DWCook

Activist Member
Well figuring the rally idea wasn't even grabbing anyone's attention I figure maybe we setup a weekly meet at the range. We obviously have enough people in the organization, but not sure on everyone with the OC Meet. Suggestions are obviously welcome with this meet.

Just trying to get this organization a bit more active with its members so it don't seem like a ghost town.

C-dub

Where do you hold these get together's? Anywhere near Topeka or Lawrence? I'll be up there August 10-13 and could make one if it's not too far.

DWCook

Activist Member
Forming these meets and get togethers is fairly difficult for some odd reason. I work Mon-Friday and don't get off till around 1800 hours. I am trying to figure a good weekend to have a shoot and greet kind of meet. Would love to meet some of you folks and have regular get togethers.

DWCook

Activist Member
Well I figure maybe its best that I post meets in the Missouri section. Might get better luck there, as its not that far of a drive for me to get into Missouri.

Mezmer

OMB Guns in Olathe is building a range. I'm not sure when it is going to be done, but it will be indoors and you will be able to shoot .223 there.

DWCook

Activist Member
Another indoor shooting range is okay but considering I enjoy outdoor shooting better. We already have the bullethole, I would most likely not sign up membership wise for them unless there somehow cheaper. Since its summer time I normally like to shoot outdoors, winter too LOL.

DWCook

Activist Member
Alright guys who here would be interested in going shooting at the "Bullet Hole"?? I just renewed my membership today and went through 100 rounds with my .40 Cal. Just figured out my left eye is more accurate than my right....even though my left eye is HORRIBLE on focusing. Got issues with the left eye being all OUT OF FOCUS...all the time. Anyways if anyone is interested shoot on this thread or pm. I work alot weekday and don't get off till around 5 or 6 evening wise. So if you want to do some late evening shooting I be up for it, if not we can schedule something on the weekend.