• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cheesecake Factory is OC Friendly

OPS MARINE

I had the opportunity to dine at the Cheesecake Factory recently, and had a wonderful experience. I've got a really good picture, but Flickr won't let me get the HTML...no worries. Either way, I had a good conversation with the manager on the way out of the store, who was curious about the type and caliber of weapon rather than OC, but I took a quick moment to educate him. This was the restaurant located at 3041 Atevens Creek Boulevard, Space L1, Santa Clara CA 95050. ph 408 246 0092 fax 408 246 0069.

Pics? Try flickr.com/pi_alumnus2