Thread: Joel C. Bradshaw Fairgrounds/Heritage Park preemption?

Joel C. Bradshaw Fairgrounds/Heritage Park preemption?

Hello, There have been a few events at the Joel C. Bradshaw Fairgrounds (aka Heritage Park) in Isle of Wight county, including the Truck and Tractor Pull on Saturday the 9th, that I wish to attend and OC. Has anyone carried there before? I couldn't find much information on the 'net on whether it is preempted or not, or who it is run by. I realize this park is kind of 'out there' from where alot of you live but it's not too far from me. I tried calling IOW parks and recreation for info but I was apparently too late in the day. Any info would be appreciated.
    http://www.co.isle-of-wight.va.us/in...=443&Itemid=84
    Last edited by Lincoln7; 04-08-2011 at 06:16 PM. Reason: added link

Formerly Kwajalein atoll, and Iraq. Now Zuni Va
    Yes you can carry there. being as it is owned by the county it is considered public property. I havent been there in over a year last time i was it wasnt posted. But you may get some reaction from our fine outstanding poorly lead local cops. I have carried there several time with nothing more than a few funny looks.

Patience 1000 there's a NNPD Sgt who may just send Charlie home in November. You might want to catch up with him and share your story about Charlie trying to block your CHP.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Oh i plan to. im gona put several of his signs in my yard once he starts his run. Im joining the NNPD Pipe and drums as well so im sure i can track him down. You know me Alan i carry a grudge.

Oh almost forgot. Ill be home late May. expect an invite to do some shooting at the farm within a few weeks after i get home. Ill try to get several of us from the group together . Need a day with just the family to get my wife and kids trained back up first.
    Last edited by 1000ydshooter; 04-09-2011 at 03:27 PM.