Thread: Moscow open carrier

Moscow open carrier

Hi, Moscow crew. Haven't checked in in a long time -- how is everyone doing? A buddy and I were on the way to class earlier and saw an open-carrying female in the crosswalk by Chevron... I haven't seen her around before, and it's always a pleasant surprise to run across other open-carrying ladies. She was a redhead, wearing a beanie -- anybody know who she might be, or if she's around here on the forum? Kinda random, I know, but it's just such a rare sight that I'd love to say howdy and maybe meet a new shooting buddy!
    Last edited by laurel; 04-08-2011 at 07:26 PM.

I'm sure you'd like to go "shooting" with a redhead... :-P

Wasn't Michelle Cornelson was it?

She's the one who runs the little coffee hut place that the kid trued to rob a year or so ago and she drew on him.

Oooops, duh, she's in CdA, not Moscow. My bad.
    Last edited by ecocks; 04-13-2011 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecocks View Post
    Wasn't Michelle Cornelson was it?

She's the one who runs the little coffee hut place that the kid trued to rob a year or so ago and she drew on him.

Oooops, duh, she's in CdA, not Moscow. My bad.
    Still haven't figured it out, and it's driving me nuts! I haven't run into too many random open carriers before, much less ANY fellow females. I mean, I've happened across open carriers, but it usually turns out we know each other online or have mutual friends or whatnot. It's just strange to see someone of my age(ish) and gender open carrying in a small town and apparently not have any social circle overlap.

Cool Nothing hotter than a red head with a gun...lol

I should know I'm married to an Irish girl that carries and loves to shoot as much as I do. My wife usally carries concealed though.