• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro-open carry radio ads started today in Southern California!

Mike

Site Co-Founder
Listen to the 10 sec radio ad at end of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVqP384OteU

Ads started running today on K-Day & K-Dey FM radio from Los Angeles to Onterio to Orange County.

But we need more money to keep the campaign moving - average 10 sec spot costs $25.

Can you buy us a few ads to help protect gun rights?

Please give NOW by credit or debit card at http://opencarry.org/ca2011.html

Mike

Site Co-Founder
Middle of the month, I'll kick a few bucks over.

Also... What are the rates for some other radio stations? KFI, etc...

we got an average rate of $25 per spot.

To go for more ads we need to raise at least $1,000 more than we have now ($500) and pick more stations covering LA-Onterio-Orange county areas - ideas?

ZeroG

That's pretty good. Maybe KCRW\NPR might be interested considering they just lost all government funding. Who know might even end up with a spot on "All things considered".

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
Donated.
This campaign will continue to require funding as the legislation is advanced... There is also a need to reframe the debate about UOC in California to make it matter enough to average gunowners to fight for.